martes, 9 de junio de 2009

[cristinapresidente] hello

 

MS. HOPE MASHABA.

STANDARD BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA

Email. : hope_mashaba@hotmail.com

My Dear friend,

I got your contact through business directory in South African Chambers of
Commerce and industries and I decided to reach you because presently I am in
desperate need of a trust worthy foreign person for this proposal.

I am Ms hope mashaba, assistance Branch Manager, Standard Bank of South
Africa, In May 1998, one of my customer (foreigner) who was a
consultant/contractor with the Federal Ministry of Mines and Power, made a
numbered time Fixed) Deposit, valued at US$9,500,000.00 (Nine Million, Five
hundred Thousand United States Dollars), for twelve (12) calendar months in
my Bank branch.

Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but
got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered
from his contract employers that he is no longer on earth. The said fund is
still in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal
sum at the end of each year in accordance with the South Africa Government
Law, at the expiration of 10 (Ten) years, the money will be revert to the
ownership of the Government Of South Africa since nobody come for the claim.

Consequently, I shall present you as the next of kin to this late customer;
hence you are a foreigner like him and after the successful transfer of the
funds, the money will be shared in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.
There is no risk involved, as I will use my position as the assistance
Branch Bank Manager to secure approvals and guarantee the successful
execution of this transaction within 7-working days.

If this proposal interest you, let me know and I will send to you the
Detailed Information's on how this business would be successfully
transacted.

Please include your private phone number for voice contact.

Look forward to your urgent reply.

Thanks,
Hope

__._,_.___
PUEDE ENVIARNOS UN MENSAJE DE TEXTO A 011-15-6678-1806
Actividad reciente
Visita tu grupo
Y! Respuestas

Pregunt?/a>

Gente real te

responde

Yahoo! Messenger

Mensajero perfecto

Llam?de PC a PC

sin costo alguno

Barra Yahoo!

Todo a un toque

Acceso r�pido a

servicios Yahoo!

.

__,_._,___

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hey there! I do know that is fairly off-topic
even so was required to inquire. Can owning a well-established
weblog similar to your own have a large amount of function?
We are brand spanking new to be able to running a blog but I conduct write at my record everyday.
I’d wish to take up a weblog so I can reveal my own practical knowledge in addition to
ideas online. Remember to let me know when you have virtually any ideas or even tips for new ambitious blog site managers.

Have fun here!
Feel free to surf my page - http://www.treatmentforgenitalwarts.Info